Good Landscaping Companies in Decatur, GA & Elsewhere Have Several Important Things in Common
It would be a mistake to think that all landscaping companies in Decatur, Georgia, and elsewhere are created equal. Nothing could be further from truth. Fortunately, if you are willing to do a little bit of homework, it is relatively easy to identify the ones that can handle even the most sophisticated projects with ease. The following is a list of just a few of the things that all the best landscaping companies have in common:
- Quality reviews – Look for companies that have a large number of positive online reviews. Websites like Angie’s List and Kudzu are two good places to start.
- Dedication to planning – No major landscaping project should be attempted without extensive planning. Only consider landscaping companies that demonstrate a willingness to put in the planning efforts necessary.
- Creativity – Chances are you don’t want a yard that looks identical to the yards of all your neighbors. Ask for design samples, or better yet, photographs of completed landscaping projects that demonstrate a company’s creativity and willingness to bring their customers’ ideas to life.
- Warranty protection – Landscaping companies in Decatur, GA, or anywhere else that have flimsy or nonexistent warranties aren’t worth doing business with, plain and simple. If a company says that it does great work, it should back up that work with a warranty and swiftly address any post-installation issues or concerns.
- Responsiveness – If you e-mail or leave a voicemail with a landscaper and it takes them more than 24 hours to get back to you, consider this a red flag and move on.
For more information, contact Outdoor Makeover and Construction, one of the premier landscaping companies serving Decatur, GA. We are the home of the Makeover Brothers, Navid and Omid Derakhshan, and proudly lay claim to consistently being one of the highest-rated landscaping contractors in the metro area.