RESIDENTIAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and conscientious individual to join our team in the role of Carpenter Foreman. The successful candidate will play a central role in the carpentry team, focused on the construction of outdoor structures for high end residential properties.
The primary emphasis of the role is concrete work, creating footings and forms for outdoor structures, and also the construction of patios and custom fencing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately work from blueprints to construct patios, fences, decks, and other landscape structures.
- Forming carpentry – formwork for stairs, walls, retaining walls, foundations, architectural concrete- Train, supervise and support team members to build a positive and cohesive team environment
- Presentable, professional and with excellent work ethic
- Strong attention to detail and focuses on quality finished product
- Stable work history with a demonstrated commitment to past employers
- Ideally someone with several years experience – preferably in high-end residential construction
- Happy to work outside year round
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20 hourly / $1000 a week
Job Type: Full-time
Our Landscape Designer Salesperson holds the responsibilities of meeting with clients, determining what they want, and then creating a landscape design and proposal unique for each client that is within their desired budget. The entire project will be monitored and controlled from start to finish to ensure client satisfaction.
- Customer interaction and genuine customer service
- The ability to sketch out a drawn design for each client
- The ability to create proposals and estimates for each client that ensure profitability
- Accountability for overseeing projects and completing projects on time
- Willingness to wear more than one hat
- Willingness to learn, grow and attend addition trainings
- Supervision of installation teams to ensure production schedule is met
- Efficient routing and maintaining appointment schedule
- Communication with other team members as needed
- Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Education or experience in architectural landscape design
- Plant identification knowledge
- Pleasant and professional demeanor
- Strong work ethic, ability to be on time and consistent
- Bilingual helpful but not required
Job Type: full time
Salary: $50,000 Base plus commission structure with unlimited upside