Client’s To-Do List
- Outdoor Makeover will call the utility, electrical and gas companies to mark your property. Electrical and gas companies will come to mark property at different times before job start.
- Please inform us of any conduits or wires that have not been marked. If we did not install your electrical, invisible fence and irrigation system we are not liable for any breakage. However, we can help repair many of these.
- Please remove all breakable items from the outdoor area, especially outdoor art, pots, etc. Please inform us of any thing sentimental!
- We will need a place to put pallets of stone, sod, wood etc. Lets figure out where you would like us to put it.
- We will be using your driveway and the street curb for our vehicles. Please keep them clear throughout working hours.
- If we need to use a dumpster it will be placed in the driveway. The Dumpster can be placed on the curb in front of the house but may require a permit. The client will be charged a $500 dumpster permit fee by Outdoor Makeover and construction if we have to seek permit. (We are not liable for any damage caused by the dumpster.)
- The wholesale sod vendor may deliver sod between 7 p.m. To 7 a.m which is what we base our prices off. If you want the sod delivered from 5 a.m to 6 p.m we can arrange this through retail vendors for an additional fee.
- We will turn on the existing irrigation and lighting before the start of the job to see if everything is working. We will flag anything not working. For an additional fee we can repair the problems.
- We may dislodge the termite bates during install. If this happens please inform your termite company to reinstall them.
- We cannot control if machines break down, which may delay the project. Please be patient.
- Client is responsible for HOA permitting.
- We are going to be careful around your internet cable line. However, if we break the internet cable the client will have to call their provider to fix it.
- We encourage client interaction with walk-throughs throughout construction. We may occasionally need you to be available during construction to discuss what we are doing.
- We may have to interrupt the water and gas line.
- We encourage you to visit Stone Forest (now called Siteone) in Kennesaw to pick out the stone for your project. Please contact Brian at Stone Forest, his business cell number is 678-756-0102 to find a mutual time for walking their show room. They are open Mon-Fri from 7:30 to 4:30 and some Saturdays. If you cant make this please let us know. Always arrive one Hour before they close (they are very strict about closing the shutting down business when they close.
- Please take plenty of before photos of the project from far away to keep up with the Makeover.
- If you happen to be home in nice heavy rain, please walk around the whole property and see how water flows through the property.
Ready To Get Started?
PLANT THE SEED FOR YOUR PROJECT
Use our convenient quick form to contact us online. Or call or text us at: email@example.com