When you are looking to add more curb appeal to your home, the perfect solution is the installation of a paver driveway. Made from stone, brick, concrete or cement and available in an abundance of colors, pavers are a practical solution to an unsightly or difficult to navigate driveway.
All around metropolitan Atlanta neighborhoods, homeowners are discovering the beauty and versatility of paver driveways over other materials. Here is why:
- Paver driveways are extremely durable. Paver driveways will increase structural capacity. The have a minimum rating of 8000 psi, making them strong enough to support virtually any size vehicle.
- Paver driveways can last for decades; in fact, some have lasted for as long as 50 years. In the rare event that a paver does incur damage, it can be repair or replaced easily without leaving ugly patches or scarring in the pattern.
- Unlike other driveway surface choices, paver driveways do not require a curing time. Once your paver installation is complete, your driveway is ready to use.
- Driveway pavers are available in a long list of colors, shapes, and textures, and can be placed in virtually any pattern you desire.
- The paver driveway is environmentally friendly because its joints naturally allow for water drainage.
- The paver joints are also safer than other driveway material choices as they are skid resistant.
- If one area of your paver driveway settles you will not have to redo the whole driveway. You can just fix one area alone without disrupting all the other regions.
- If any area of the driveway has to be picked up for utility purposes, you can put them back in with no issues and without disrupting the entire driveway.
Paver driveways will work with nearly any style of home architecture, as you can choose a paver color and pattern that compliments your style and needs. Talk to the Outdoor Makeover & Construction team today to get started on your paver driveway installation.