Evident in our plethora of 5-star reviews and our awards, we are doing a lot of things correctly. Navid is the owner/CEO, his passion for the outdoors and customer service and putting his life into this company has rendered us the highest-rated outdoor design-build company in Atlanta. Our holistic approach and multifacet solutions help homeowners to deal with only one company even though it usually takes 5 companies to do what we do in one project. Our commitment to quality and continuing education to find the best ways to install the longest-lasting specifications fuels our every move to get you an amazing project with 100 percent customer satisfaction. Nonetheless, our love for 5-star reviews always motivates us to meet your expectations.
- First and foremost, let’s have a look at our core values: Integrity, Elevating customer experience, Teamwork and trust, Continuous process improvement, and Embracing change.
- Individuals that wear our logo all live and breathe these values and we are proud to have our team members to represent us. We measure CSAT and NPS to ensure your experience.
- Secondly, it is the caliber of individuals who work with us. Each one brings their talent coupled with their love for design-build and customer service to our company to deliver the best outdoor makeovers to you.
- Our track record is nearly perfect with a 4.9 rating on Google and year after year we win over 10 awards each year.
We have a proven process of – Consult, Design, Build, and Satisfy.
Award winning designs and designers, and project manager who puts all the puzzles of labor, logistics, and your outdoor space. On top of that, we have a project manager in the office to support the field project manager. This all equals a smooth project delivery.
The meeting starts with a designer who greets you at your home and gets to you and your family. The designer stays involved after the hand-off to the operation team and checks-in often to make sure everything is going according to plan. Both the designer and project manager help the project proceed to completion.
It is a family business, we take care of our employees who are family so they take care of your family! Think of this as a project assurance that the owner and GM used to be designers and project managers, and we have 5 designers, and 3 project managers all working hand and hand. It’s one big family supporting yours!
- We have designed and built over 10,000 backyards and over 1,000,000 sf of outdoor living space. That pretty much makes us an expert 🙂
- Our warranty process is very straightforward and we are here to help you!
- Our personalized communication channel gets updated with daily videos and open communication throughout the project and all the way through your one-year warranty.
- Get in touch with us to schedule your hassle-free consultation with our team!
OUR OUTDOOR MAKEOVER PROCESS
OUR OUTDOOR MAKEOVER PROCESS
Our Project Management Style
We believe that stellar project management is the key to seamless communication throughout a project. Our designers are also our project managers, ensuring the final product reflects the initial vision. Our highly skilled project managers focus on one main project at a time, and professionally manage all design, materials, logistics, and sequence of installation. We believe that our level of designer involvement is what sets us apart.
- We communicate well with our employees. They have been with us a long time and are well-versed in our standards and procedures.
- We don’t rush jobs and we do what it takes to provide you with a quality product. We believe in doing it once and doing it right.
- We are equipped with the right tools for the job.
- While we don’t rush jobs, we don’t linger on projects either. We finish on time, every time.
- We uphold our agreements and contracts.
- If we make a mistake, we admit it and fix it, asap.
- We care about your property. If we notice something small another company has not done correctly, we often just take care of it for you.
- From deliveries to weather obstacles to problems such a s a cut cable, we handle it all. We keep you apprised of the situation, and the plan for resolution to any issues that arise.
- We will communicate with you throughout the project—in person, via phone call, text, or email—whatever works best for you.
- Upon completion of the project, we do a walk through with you to ensure expectations have been met or exceeded.